Are you genuinely passionate about helping others save a life?
We are a young and innovative Company providing quality interactive Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and First Aid training in Canberra. ACTWell is owned and operated by 2 experienced firefighters with 15 years of combined industry experience. Our range of trainers with backgrounds in Emergency Services is our major point of difference from our competitors.
Come and work with us if you're attracted to:
- Excellent facilities in a vibrant Canberra location
- A young, fun and enthusiastic team
- Staff focused and very flexible work conditions to accommodate work-life balance
- Opportunities to earn a great casual income in a meaningful and rewarding way.
Our key requirements are:
- A background in Emergency Services, Emergency Nursing, or similar that has provided experience with critical emergency situations.
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment TAE40110
- ENTHUSIASM!! and commitment to the success of the students and our outstanding courses.
- Some WOW factor!
- A genuine interest in spreading our lifesaving message to the community.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, time management and computer skills
- Self motivated, independent worker
- Problem solving skills
- Preference for demonstrated experience delivering the relevant units of competence
Our current staff hold these qualities, and this is why ACTWell First Aid Training is such a fast growing contender in the Canberra market.
We are looking for people interested in conducting anywhere between 2-10 courses/month. Our roster is very flexible, and we will plan courses around your availability and schedule.
Help spread our message!
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation only saves lives if someone actually gets in and does it!
Most people fail to recognise the importance of Early Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation. Often when emergency services attend cardiac arrests Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is NOT in progress, and the outcomes for casualties are poor.
Help us deliver outstanding First Aid and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation training and spread our message that "Early Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation saves lives".
Become part of an amazing team that strive to make our community a safer place by instilling skills and confidence. Help our customers leave our course a willing and capable first responder.
ACTWell First Aid and Training currently have an exciting opportunity for casual/part time First Aid Trainers with a background in Emergency Services for delivery of the following courses:
- HLTAID001 - Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID003 - Provide First Aid
- HLTAID004 - Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting
- HLTAID006 - Advanced First Aid
We do what we do with passion, and we do it well! All we ask is that you try to uphold our excellent standards.
If you are interested and think you could make a valued member of our team, please feel free to contact Adam or Ben and send us your CV along with a cover letter.
Ph: 02 6239 4292