Individuals successfully completing this training will follow established organisation infection prevention and control procedures, which will include:
- Hand hygiene and care of hand
- Use of personal protective equipment
- Handling of waste
- Enforcing clean and contaminated zones
- Limitation of contamination
- Surface cleaning
Enhanced online learning followed by face to face assessment - 1 hour assessment
Face to face - 8 hours
If you would like to pay by invoice please contact us via email or phone to complete the booking.
UNIT BEING DELIVERED
- HLTINFCOV001 Comply with Infection Prevention and Control Policies and Procedures or
- HLTSS00064 Infection Control Skill or
- HLTSS00065 Infection Control Skill set (Retail) or
- HLTSS00066 Infection Control Skill set (Food Handling) or
- HLTSS00067 Infection Control Skill set (Transport & Logistics)
To view full unit details please visit training.gov.au
This course will be delivered in the workplace or at ACTWell First Aid & Training Canberra’s training facility.
- Enhanced online learning with face to face assessment - 1 hour assessment or
PROVIDER OF TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT
This course is delivered and assessed by ACTWell First Aid & Training in partnership and under the auspice of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909.
WORK PLACEMENT ARRANGEMENTS
No work placement will be required as part of this course.
LEARNERS RIGHTS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND SUPPORT, INCLUDING COMPLAINTS
Please refer to the student handbook for all details relating to your rights and responsibilities.
COURSE FEES AND PAYMENTS
The fee for this course is $160
Refund and fee protection policy, including cooling-off period – please refer to the student handbook.
Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront, group booking payment terms are based on agreement between the client and service provider.
Individuals undertaking this course will be expected to complete both written and practical assessment tasks.